Saturday, March 25, 2006

...and one more thing.

Nothing to do with Lolita, and I'll probably get a few hate comments for this, but this amused me and I like to share amusing things with others when the few occasions arise. I recently read the October 2005 issue of Spin, and it contained a great interview with Noel Gallagher of Oasis. When asked what he would say to Blur's Damon Albarn, were he to run into him:

"...what would I say to him? I don't know. It depends what he was wearing. If he was wearing something ridiculous, I'd tell him to sort his fuckin' wardrobe out. If he looked cool, I'd say 'Hey, fuckin' hell, man, you're looking well.' But if he wasn't, I'd say, 'You're looking like a fat idiot, why don't you go get on the treadmill?'"

This coming from the man who claimed Jack White looked like "Zorro on donuts." Sorry, had to share with someone. He amuses me. Back to the Lolita talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home